Saturday, November 10, 2018 at the Grote Kerk
Another important day to mark on your agenda: November 10, for the IamExpat Fair in The Hague!
The meeting place for expats and local businesses
The IamExpat Fair is designed to support internationals in the Netherlands, and connect them with local businesses and service providers.
This event is an exciting opportunity for internationals to find everything they need in one location, on one day. From companies and services in the areas of career, housing, education and expat services, to family, health and leisure – the IamExpat Fair has it covered.
From 10 A.M. to 5 P.M., this free, single-day event will host stands from dozens of companies and organizations in the landmark Grote Kerk of The Hague.
Free workshops and presentations will also be organized throughout the day.
Visitors to the IamExpat Fair in The Hague can:
· Obtain assistance with finding rental properties or understanding Dutch mortgages
· Learn about advancing their career through professional development
· Attend workshops about living and working in the Netherlands
· Benefit from many special offers
· Find local health and lifestyle organizations
· Connect with like-minded locals and expats from around the world.
Save the date and register for free