An important day to mark on your agenda!: the Fall is the IamExpat Fair in The Hague, on November 4.
The meeting place for expats and local businesses
The IamExpat Fair is designed to support internationals in the Netherlands, and connect them with local businesses and service providers.
This event is an exciting opportunity for internationals to find everything they need in one location, on one day. From companies and services in the areas of career, housing, education and expat services, to family, health and leisure – the IamExpat Fair has it covered.
From 10 A.M. to 5 P.M., this free, single-day event will host stands from dozens of companies and organizations in the landmark Grote Kerk of The Hague. Free workshops and presentations will also be organized throughout the day.
Visitors to the IamExpat Fair in The Hague can:
- Obtain assistance with finding rental properties or understanding Dutch mortgages
- Learn about advancing their career through professional development
- Attend workshops about living and working in the Netherlands
- Benefit from many special offers
- Find local health and lifestyle organizations
- Connect with like-minded locals and expats from around the world.
Major expat fair in the Netherlands
Since its launch in 2015, the IamExpat Fair has hosted more than 200 companies, run more than 75 workshops and welcomed more than 9,000 visitors of 135 nationalities at their fairs in Amsterdam and The Hague.
Save the date and register for free
The IamExpat Fair – The Hague, 2017
Date: Saturday, November 4, 2017
Time: 10 A.M. to 5 P.M.
Location: Grote Kerk, The Hague
Entry is free but online registration is necessary.