The meeting place for expats and local businesses
The IamExpat Fair is designed to support internationals in the Netherlands, and connect them with local businesses and service providers.
This landmark event is an exciting opportunity for internationals to find everything they need in one location, on one day. From companies and services in careers, housing, education and expat services, to family, health and leisure – the IamExpat Fair has it covered!
Running from 10 A.M. to 5 P.M. in the Zuiveringshal West at Westergasfabriek, this free single-day event will host stands from dozens of companies and organisations. Free workshops and presentations will be taking place throughout the day at Het Ketelhuis, the North Sea Jazz Club and the Werkkamer.
Visitors to the IamExpat Fair can:
- Obtain assistance in finding the right rental property or understanding the mortgage process
- Learn how to advance their career through professional development
- Discover businesses with a focus on expat needs
- Benefit from many special offers only available on the day of the Fair
- Meet with recruiters and companies that are hiring
- Attend workshops and presentations to learn about different aspects of life and work in the Netherlands
- Connect with local health and lifestyle organisations
- Network with like-minded locals and expats from around the world, and
- Bring the whole family and drop the little ones off at the Kids’ Area; a free supervised play space for children aged zero to four years, operated by Hestia Early Learning Centre.
Don’t miss the expat event of 2017. Book your free ticket now!
XPat Media and The XPat Journal will be present as always!
Visit them at their booth.
There will be book signings, presentations, a prize raffle and lots of books!
IamExpat Fair – Amsterdam, 2017
Date: Saturday, March 25
Time: 10 A.M. to 5 P.M.
Location: Westergasfabriek, Amsterdam
Entry is free but online registration is necessary